Voters must be registered in Morrow County in order to vote in any election. In order to vote in Morrow County, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a United States Citizen;
- You must be at least 18 years old on the day of the General Election;
- You must be a resident of Morrow County for at least 30 days;
- You must register to vote at least 30 days before an election to be eligible to vote.
- 17 year old residents can register and vote in a Primary Election if they will be 18 on or before the General Election. 17-year-olds can vote for candidates only.
How do I register OR update my registration?
- Complete this Voter Registration Card , print it, sign (must have original signature) and mail it to the Morrow County Board of Elections - 619 W Marion Road Mount Gilead, Ohio 43338.
- Call the Morrow County Board of Elections at 419-946-4026 for a Voter Registration Card to be mailed to you. Complete it and mail it back.
- You may register at our office in person as well.
- You may also register and/or update you address online